Friday, July 10, 2009

Rain n all thats...


The weather in Jaipur's gotten so amazing.... a huuuge relief from the heat....however the roads are full of traffic jams and now it takes me double the time to get home from work :((

Rains and I have a history ...I don't remember if I've already discussed that...
Ever since I can remember, I used to HATE rains.... seriously.... Rains made me so gloomy...and so lonely, as I grew up....
that changed, however, and I don't really know when or why...
I would assume that it was because of a certain romantic association.... but Its not so, I hated rains then too.... but all of a sudden, I started to like it when it was drizzling....I started to enjoy standing in the rain and looking up at the sky...
even today, when it wasn't raining so heavily, I went outside my room and bought a 'bhutta' a( roasted corn )...its really popular in north India...
but then I remembered that the corn fibres always get stuck in my teeth, and I hate that! So I ate the thing really carefully, but to no avail... the taste is amazing, but it gets so yeeuch afterwards, with the fibres ..anywho, the status now is:
I don't hate the rains...although I don't love them either.
I do enjoy a light drizzle, though.
Rains no longer make me gloomy.... but oddly, when it rains, I kinda feel that I WANT to be sad..... that I want to feel what I felt earlier....a memory maybe? ..I just can't understand why....
Rains also make me want to sit next to a window, with a hot cup of coffee... with a good book perhaps...
Its amazing when the water's streaming down the glass....almost beautiful..

Have to end abruptly.....gotta wake up early tom....
..............\
cheers:
abhi

0 comments:

Post a Comment