Saturday, September 4, 2010

Life is Good

Hi Life

I know you've been doing good, so won't ask you the perfunctory questions as in "how be you" et al... I also know nothing much has been happening at your end, but that is what has surprised me... I am amazed to see that contentment finally creeping into you... I honestly don't understand how suddenly you've come to even like things which you earlier thought you didn't have the capacity or the will to do... But yes, I see a change... A change that really makes me more happy coz I know it will benefit you in the long run...

Looks like finally you seem to be learning, gaining a focus which is so required at the crossroads you currently are... I am happy to see you move, shift your priorities to where they should be... You still have a lot to learn & you sure will... But I am glad that today you accept your problems & are willing to counter them...

But, I know you through & through, I just hope you don't loose interest as you usually do... I've seen you do that on many occasions before, wish this time you are willing to go that extra mile & ready to accept criticism for what you do wrong & don't depend much on others for making yourself feel good about you... Things don't always go the way you want them to... So try & savour whatever comes your way, it's worth the experiment...

Anyways, there's a long way to go... I am there with you... Wish you a successful journey...
Take Care
Posted on by Abhishek Jain | 1 comment

1 comment: