Monday, March 23, 2009

Make me child once again


really....i missed my childhood............and this is for all of my little frenz..

Running in the circles ,
Digging feet in the ground.
Playing on the seashore,
mama ,look what i have found.
some toys so broken ,
and white pebbles so round.
a whistle of plastic ,
now makes no sound .


In a haste to run ,
forgot first steps to my walk.
speaking on the phone ,
forgot how to face and talk.
Looking for the shimmer ,
i'm lost into this dark.


Mama , hold my hand,
and make me child once again.
rub a towel thru my hair ,
when i come drenched in the rain.
Tear pages from notebook ,
ill make 2 ships and a plane.



Im still runnin in the circles,
trying to fly the paper plane.
praying to my god,
make me child once again .
Posted on by Abhishek Jain | 2 comments

2 comments: