Tuesday, February 24, 2009

MANGLORE FIASCO

MANGLORE FIASCO

..

Hey guys.. this is another disaster in our lives.. n our democratic country…
The mangalore incident has shook me..
Being a citizen of democratic and free india.. I hav started askin questions to myself “ Hav I to ask the political parties wat shud I wear, drink or eat??”

or me to girls.............or women ko yahi kahunga ki...........................

Well.. I hav tried to make women understand the importance of self defence.. cuz if such an incident happens.. wat can u do.. wat can be done.. cuz if the situation gets out of our hands we wud just be blamin those political parties n runnin after lawyers n media persons to help us.. so lets help ourselves FIRST..!!
Posted on by Abhishek Jain | No comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment