Sunday, May 24, 2009

My confession

Nor any poem neither a love song ..
But it is my confession..
My love was always there ..
But always needed an expression.
Today you passed by me again..
My heart was happy and my heart is still insane.
Every time u were there..
I wanted to see u..but pretended i don't care.
Its not the matter of only this time... Ive always missed u and i don't think its any crime. In a few days this journey too will end..
But i ll always miss u.. as a special friend.
This last time i will say..
And will not regret..
U were the one ill never forget.
One more fact ..some more light... "All the things my friends said were right".
i Called u one night..
But could not say these words on "phone".
to whom ill say these words when ur gone.
I was always scared of wat u'll think..
But never thought this fast ,time will shrink. So finally i say..
Ur the missing element
Every hour every day..
your hapiness forever,
is all that i can pray.
In a few days this journey too will end..
But i ll always miss u.. as a special friend.
can we sail our ships together..
really want to be ur friend forever.
Now im relaxed and my heart is releived..
coz i said to u all wat MY HEART believed.
Posted on by Abhishek Jain | 4 comments

4 comments:

  1. its really interesting....mast h!!!
    is dis ur own creation??
    n btw miss whom??? :-P ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the most interesting post of ur blog!!!!
    mujhe sabse aachi lagi ye poem....tmhre pure blog me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhmm hhhmm ahem ahem mast toh h but jiske liye likha vo isse bhi jayada mast h...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur Great
    Ur Outstanding
    Ur Realistic
    Ur Intelligent
    Ur Lovable
    Ur Lucky
    Ur Adorable
    In short ur a GORILLA.

    ReplyDelete